The Most Economical Unit to evacuate, test and refill engine cooling systems. Tests for leaks-confirms system integrity, reduces chance of refilling a leaky system. Eliminates potential airlock problems-refill cooling system using "Patented" vacuum technology. Refills in seconds-quickly refill from new or used coolant reservoir. Accurately pre-mixes water and anti-freeze in convenient 3 gallon (11.3L) holding reservoir. Connects easily to most engine cooling systems.
HDE Portable Halogen Gas AC Freon Refrigerant Leak Detector Air Conditioner Inspection Tool
This portable, handheld leak checker check your entire refrigerating system including the fittings, house to line couplings, controllers, service parts, the areas around the points of attachment, hold downs on lines and components.
Detect leaks in:
1. Refrigerating systems
2. Air conditioning units
It responds to ALL halogenated (containing chlorine or fluorine) refrigerants, including:
CFCs - e.g. R11, R12, R500, R503 etc,
HCFCs - e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502,
HFCs - e.g. R125, R134a, R404a,
Blends including AZ-50, HP62, MP39 etc.
3. Detect ethylene oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment
4. Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers
5. Detect most gasses that contain chlorine, fluorine and bromine (halogen gasses)
6. Detects cleaning agents used when dry cleaning such as perchloroethylene
7. Detects halogen gasses in fire extinguishing systems
1. Operating temperature: 0Â°C to 52Â°C (30Â°F t 125Â°F)
2. Maximum sensitivity: 6gr/yr for all halogenated refrigerants
3. Battery life: approximately 50 hours normal use
4. Response time: immediate
5. Work mode: continuous - no limitations
6. Fixed probe length: 17cm (6.5")
7. Unit dimensions: 22.9cm x 6.5cm x 6.5cm
8. Warm-up time: approximately 6 seconds
10. Powered by: 2 x 1.5V batteries (not included)
The Robinair 16235 is the easiest and most accurate gun available today. No guesswork means a pre-measured application every time. One squeeze injects a pre-measured amount (1/8 oz.) of dye. No more adding too much dye. The brightest dyes in the industry, exceeds all industry performance standards. Most powerful light in its class, it fluoresces dye from up to 50ft away. OEM backed and approved and meets the new SAE J2297 standard for use with both R134A and R1234YF. Kit includes: Injection gun, fluorescent light, fluorescent leak detection dye, fluorescent dye cleaner, UV glasses, and blow molded case.
MiST Cleaning Solution Treats mold, mildew, and other microbes. In addition, deodorizes and cleans vehicle interiors and ventilation system. (Single application) Each tube: 4.2 oz./125ml. Box of 12 standard pack.
Rectorseal 65432 32-Ounce with Trigger Sprayer Better Bubble Leak Locator
Manufacturer: The Rectorseal Corporation
Better Bubble leak locator is formulated to pinpoint the smallest leak quickly and easily. Safe to use on most gases including ammonia, oxygen, air, and refrigerants. Its thick formula produces large, long lasting, well defined elastic bubbles that stand up under pressure and windy conditions.