Viair High-Flow 150 PSI Air Source Kit comes with a 280C sealed compressor mounted on a 2.0 gallon air tank with a pre-wired 110/145 PSI pressure switch. Includes a drain cock, safety valve, compression fitting, pressure switch which is pre-installed and pre-wired. Features a permanent magnetic motor and 30 percent duty cycle as well as100 PSI of pressure.
| The VIAIR 150 PSI High-Flow Air Source Kit is the right air compressing solution for users who want power right out of the box, as well as the need to allow for future expansion of their system. The kit contains a 2.0 gallon tank rated at 150 PSI, a tank mounted 280C VIAIR compressor, 110/145 PSI automatic pressure switch, drain cock, pressure safety release valve and ½" air-out compression fitting. The kit has many uses including air horns, tire inflation, load-leveling and more. The Best in VIAIR Quality Compression Parts |
The VIAIR 150 PSI High-Flow Air Source Kit comes with a 280C VIAIR compressor mounted on top of a 2.0 gallon, 150 PSI-rated air tank. This kit is equipped with a pre-wired pressure switch and all fittings pre-installed. Air source High Flow Air Source kits come with an industry-leading VIAIR compressor mounted a top them, so you know you're getting the best quality available. Additional features include a drain cock, pressure safety valve, and a ½" compression fitting for ⅜" air line pre-installed. Simply connect the pressure switch to fused and switched power, make a solid ground and then connect an air line to the compression fitting. The use of a relay and appropriately-rated fuse are strongly recommended.
280C Air Compressor Specifications
| | Quick and easy installation with 150 PSI of air pressure right out of the box.
| | Convenient compressor on tank mounting.
| | Configurable for different uses, and easy to add system components.
1-Year Limited Warranty
- Motor voltage - 12 volt
- Max. current consumption - 16 Amps
- Recommended fuse - 30 Amps
- Motor type - Permanent magnetic
- Horse power - ¼ HP
- Max. working pressure - 150 PSI
- Max. duty cycle (@72°F and 100 PSI) - 30%
- Minutes on/off (@72°F and 100 PSI) - 13 on, 30 off
- Continuous use (@72°F and 40 PSI) - 40 minutes
- Max. restart pressure - 200 PSI
- Max. ambient temperature - 158°F
- Min. ambient temperature - -40°F
- Auto. reset thermal protection - Yes
- Dimensions - 19"L x 6"W x 13.75"H
- Net weight - 17.15 lbs
VIAIR Corporation warrants this product, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year from its original date of purchase. This warranty covers product defects only. It does not cover incidental or consequential damages as a result of misuse or abuse. Fill Rates:
| || |
2.0 Gallon Tank
|0 - 145 PSI || |
4 min. 15 sec.
|110 to 145 PSI || |
1 min. 15 sec.
What's in the Box
280C VIAIR compressor, 2.0 gallon air tank with a pre-wired 110/145 PSI pressure switch, drain cock, safety valve, compression fitting, pressure switch pre-installed and wired, mounting hardware (nuts, bolts, washers, locking washers), heavy duty mounting feet with vibration isolators, freeze-resistant wiring, direct mount air filter assembly (two spare elements), air line for remote mounting air filter, remote mount air filter fittings (2), heavy duty terminals (spade connector, ring terminal), check valve pre-installed in stainless steel braided leader hose, owner's manual. Recommended Component Parts
About VIAIR Corporation
- 30' extension hose (P/N 00030)
- Tire inflation gun (P/N 00041)
- Blow gun (P/N 00045)
- Illuminated dash panel gauge (P/N 20062)
- Air source relocation kit (P/N 90007)
- Pressure switch, 90/120 PSI (P/N 90100)
- Pressure switch, 85/105 PSI (P/N 90101)
- Pressure switch, 110/145 PSI (P/N 90102)
- Pressure switch with relay, 85/105 PSI (P/N 90110)
- Pressure switch with relay, 110/150 PSI (P/N 90111)
- Pressure switch with relay, 85/105 PSI (P/N 90113)
- HD sealed pressure switch, 110/145 PSI (P/N 90217)
- HD sealed pressure switch, 90/120 PSI (P/N 90223)
- 40-amp relay (P/N 93940)
- Inline pressure regulator (P/N 90150)
VIAIR offers the most complete line of air compressors and air accessories for both the on-and off-road markets available anywhere. VIAIR products are used in the OEM segment, 4x4 and Sport Air Suspension and have become the industry standard for both 12- and 24-volt automotive applications worldwide. Their compressors are currently being used in every corner of the globe, in the harshest climates imaginable and the company is recognized by its customers and peers alike as the leading manufacturer of high performance air compressors for mobile pneumatic applications.